Sunday 2 January 2011

The final chapter ????????

It is with much regret that I have no choice other than to make this the final entry in the chronicles of the Loonar Allotmenteer.

I have very much enjoyed bringing my thoughts and adventures to a wider audience over the last 12 months, amazingly they have been read all over the world – America, Canada, Columbia, Australia, Cyprus, Spain, Germany, China, Croatia, even in Wales, but in the last 24 hours my credibility and reputation as a fine upstanding member of the local community has been brought into total disrepute and I am forced to withdraw from public life while I consider my options.

No doubt by now many of you will have seen the headlines in the Sunday tabloids, but for those of you who haven’t, here is the source of all my problems: http://www.moononsunday.webs.com/

All I can say at this time is that I vehemently deny these allegations and so called confessions and will do everything in my power to clear the name of “The Werewolf of Hampshire”.

In the meantime, if you wish to be associated with the “Save Our Werewolf” campaign, please send your details and messages of support to saveourwerewolf@chrisb.me.uk.

So in the end, perhaps not surprisingly, it looks like the moon has been my achilles heel.

The moon certainly is a hard mistress and, on that philosophical note, I’ll sign off with this wonderful Jimmy Webb song, played here by Charlie Haden and Pat Metheny:




Ahhwoooooo ..................